Celebrity News

Australian Kyrgios to face court next month in assault charge

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios will show up under the steady gaze of a Canberra court one month from now following a charge of supposed attack for an occurrence last year, neighborhood police said on Tuesday (July 5).

An assertion from Australian Capital Territory Policing didn’t recognize Kyrgios yet The Canberra Times cited the legal counselor of the previous world number 13 as saying that the charge was connected with a “homegrown relationship”.

“ACT Policing can affirm a 27-year-old Watson man is planned to confront the ACT Magistrates court on the second of August comparable to one charge of normal attack following an episode in December 2021,” the police said.

Australian media said the charge was connected with a grumbling made by Kyrgios’ previous accomplice Chiara Passari.

“It’s with regards to a homegrown relationship,” Kyrgios’ counselor Jason Moffett was cited as saying by The Canberra Times.

“The idea of the claim is serious, and Mr Kyrgios views the charge extremely in a serious way. Given the matter is under the steady gaze of the court… he doesn’t have a remark at this stage, yet in the totality of time we’ll give a media discharge.”

Source: Vimbuzz.com

VimBuzz.com is a website dedicated to bringing you authentic and fact-checked news. We also give you accurate information on the biography, net worth, and anything concerning your favorite celebrities across the world. You can reach us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing to read from us. We hope you will come back for any other information. Happy surfing!

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.