Ciara, the mother of one of Future's sons, accepted his marriage proposal in October 2013, but she rejected it in August 2014 because of the adulterous affairs that Future had been engaging in.
In 2016, Ciara and Jessica Smith filed separate lawsuits against Future.
According to Smith, who filed a lawsuit against Future for failing to pay child support, the couple's son “suffers from emotional and behavioral issues as a result of Future's neglect as a parent.” Smith said this in her complaint against Future.
Ciara filed a lawsuit against him for libel, slander, and defamation of character. In October 2016, a judge made the decision that Future's string of critical tweets directed against Ciara had nothing to do with the $15 million that she was asking for as compensation.
Paternity suits were brought against rapper Future in 2019 by two women, one each from the state of Florida and the state of Texas. The women claim that Future is the biological father of their children, a son, and a daughter. The paternity suit brought by the Texas woman was dropped in the year 2020.
How Many Kids Does Future Have?
Future has now had eight children with eight different women.
• a son, Jakobi, 17, with Jessica Smith
• a daughter, Londyn, 11, with India J
• a son, Prince, 7, with Brittni Mealy
• a son, Future Zahir, 5, with singer and ex-fiancée Ciara
• a son, Hendrix, 16 months, with Joie Chavis
• a daughter, Paris, with an unknown woman
• a son, Kash, with an unknown woman
• a daughter, Reign, 1, with Eliza Reign