What disability does Hugo Weaving have? Let’s take a look at who Hugo Weaving is?
Hugo Wallace Weaving is a British actor born on April 4, 1960. He was born in Nigeria then colonized and ruled by the United Kingdom to British parents. Hugo Weaving has acted in so many movies and received lots of awards during his acting career.
Weaving got married to his long-time girlfriend been together since 1984. The two have given birth to Harry and Holly Weaving.
The British actor, Hugo Weaving was said to have been diagnosed with epilepsy when he was a teenager thus at age 13. Although the disability didn’t affect him quite often and it was known to have stopped completely after he turned 18.
Concerning the fact that he wasn’t been affected as such by the disability, he still continued to stay in the clear by avoiding activities that could possibly cause a seizure-like driving, playing football, and the likes.
Where is Hugo Weaving now?
Hugo Weaving is currently in Australia as he has stayed there throughout his whole professional career. This is where he got married and gave birth.
What movies has Hugo Weaving acted in?
The British actor has starred in many films from 1984 up to 2000. Below are a list of movies the actor has been in
- Maybe This Time – 1981, The City’s Edge – 1983
- For Love Alone – 1986
- The Right Hand Man – 1987
- Almost – 1990
- Proof – 1991
- Road to Alice – 1992
- Reckless Kelly – 1993
- The adventures of Priscilla – 1994
- Babe – 1995
- True love and Chaos – 1997
- The Interview, The Kiss – 1998
- Strange Planet, Little Echo lost, The Matrix – 1999
- The magic Pudding – 2000
- Russian Doll, The Old Man who read love stories – 2001
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers – 2002
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King – 2003
- Everything goes, Peaches – 2004
- Little Fish – 2005
- Happy Feet, V for Vendetta – 2006
- Transformers, In the Company of Actors – 2007
- The Tender Hook – 2008
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – 2009
- The Wolfman, Oranges and Sunshine – 2010
- Captain America: The first Avenger, Happy Feet Two – 2011
- Cloud Atlas – 2012
- Mystery Road, The Turning – 2013
- Healing, The Mule – 2014
- The Dressmaker – 2015
- Hacksaw Ridge – 2016
- Jasper Jones – 2017
- Mortal Engines, Black ’47 – 2018
- Hearts and Bones: 2019
- Lone Wolf – 2021